A few figures
- 15.4 million tons of crude oil per year
- 17.3 million tons of refined products per year
- 3.3 million tons of chemicals per year
- 7 million m³ of chemical and energy liquid bulk storage
Three XXL sites
HAROPA PORT has 3 main sites for the reception of ships in the sector:
- the Le Havre site, equipped to receive crude oil, refined products and other bulk liquids
- the Antifer site, which accommodates super-tankers without draught constraints
- the Rouen and Port Jérôme sites for oil and chemical tankers
Europe at your fingertips.
Multimodal rail connections
HAROPA PORT has a rail hinterland offer dedicated to the transport of conventional and chemical bulk: more than 40 trains per week, including a specialized chemical rail service that operates more than 10 trains per week to Belgium and the Netherlands.
Multimodal river connections
The HAROPA PORT river hinterland offer is adapted to the capacity and security needs of industrialists and players in the chemical and energy sectors (on-demand transport or long-term contracts). The HAROPA PORT partners operate 12 river barges from 2.000 to 2.500 tonnes.
HAROPA PORT has dense interconnections with several pipeline networks linking the ports of the HAROPA PORT Seine axis to industrial sites and consumption basins in France and Europe:
- TRAPIL network (storage and distribution of hydrocarbons in the Paris region)
- CEPS network (fuel supply to the main European airports)
- Industrial interconnections < > Stockists and inter-industry
The HAROPA PORT community offers a range of services dedicated and adapted to the expectations of the Chemical and Energy Supply Chain.
- Solid and liquid bulk storage of chemicals
- freight forwarders and transport organizers, freight agents
- specialized carriers (bulk liquids, conventional packaged products or containers)
- repair, storage of empty containers, washing of tanks (road, rail, Iso Tank containers)
- steam heating, depressurization and neutralization
- bagging, filling, cracking…
- collection and treatment of industrial waste
- control, analytical laboratories.
In complete safety
HAROPA PORT offers the highest guarantees available in terms of the safety of goods and people:
- Technological Risk Prevention Plan (TRPP) for HAROPA PORT areas classified as SEVESO high threshold
- High traceability of goods during port transit,
- Tool dedicated to the management of hazardous materials (TIMAD)
- Safety procedures specific to container, chemical and energy terminals
- HAROPA PORT is the only European holder of the ISO 28000 certificate
2 chemical parks ;
2 industrial zones located on HAROPA PORT territory are labelled industrial platforms / Chemical Parks: