A NEW IMPETUS
Since June 1st 2021, the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris, have now merged to form a single port : HAROPA PORT, the Seine axis Major River & Sea Port.
HAROPA PORT Connection Makers
- maritime and river activity around 130m tons
- financial underpinning of€1.45 billion
- a first-rate international shipping offer linking around 650 ports worldwide
- No. 1 logistics hub in France, over
- 160,000 associated jobs
Supply chains of port of Le Havre
HAROPA is a complete package of performing solutions adjusted to each sector.
Setting up in Le Havre
HAROPA PORT is an adapted set-up offer that connects you to your French, European and global markets
What are our advantages?
- A presence at the heart of a multimodal logistics and transport space
- Saving time and money in the Supply Chain
- The unrivalled quality/price ratio of HAROPA PORT's land and real estate portfolio
- A diversified and abundant real estate offer
- A guarantee of sustainability and a solid legal context
HAROPA PORT | LE HAVRE
A constant commitment to adaptation and organizational transformation
TOURISM in Le Havre
Le Havre is the leading cruise port on the north and west coasts of France.