A high-performance, dynamic Smart Corridor
Every year since 2014, HAROPA PORT and the port communities of Le Havre and Rouen have been publishing performance indicators. A true collaborative work by all players working to facilitate the transit of goods, this publication aims at collective competitiveness and increased attractiveness.
Grouped into 4 main families - shipping performances, performances for goods in transit (road, rail and river modes), on-shore performances and customs and health performances, these indicators meet the needs of professionals and customers in the international supply chain.
Dynamic KPIs of the goods flows in Le Havre
SOGET & HAROPA PORT exclusively provide a new dynamic visualization and analysis module, regarding the average performance of the goods flow in the Port of Le Havre, which is updated on a monthly basis.
This calculation represents the collective performance of the whole port logistics chain in Le Havre :
- Reliable and secured data provided by SOGET Port Community System S)ONE, supplied in real time by all port operators and Customs
- Indicators of the average performance of the port, accessible to everyone, with data records available from 2014
- Mass Mode / Road / River / Rail
- Number of containers: dry / reefer / dangerous
- Logistics, administrative and commercial milestones for both imports and exports
Discover your own personalized performance indicators
NEW: Have a look at your own flows with your S)ONE code and compare your performance to the average performance in our port.
Please enter your S)ONE user ID and password