A NEW IMPETUS
Since June 1st 2021, the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris, have now merged to form a single port : HAROPA PORT, the Seine axis Major River & Sea Port.
HAROPA PORT Connection Makers
- maritime and river activity around 130m tons
- financial underpinning of €1.45 billion
- a first-rate international shipping offer linking around 650 ports worldwide
- No. 1 logistics hub in France, over 2.5m sq. m. of operational warehousing
- 160,000 associated jobs
HAROPA PORT exhibits at the Multimodal 2021 in Birmingham
A first for French ports: HAROPA PORT installs “Shore Tension®” to offer optimum vessel service
Greener ports: HAROPA PORT installs equipment to supply power to ships at berth, reducing their environmental footprint
Supply chains of HAROPA PORT
HAROPA PORT is a complete package of performing solutions adjusted to each sector.
Setting up HAROPA PORT
HAROPA PORT is an adapted set-up offer that connects you to your French, European and global markets
What are our advantages?
- A presence at the heart of a multimodal logistics and transport space
- Saving time and money in the Supply Chain
- The unrivalled quality/price ratio of HAROPA PORT's land and real estate portfolio
- A diversified and abundant real estate offer
- A guarantee of sustainability and a solid legal context