HAROPA PORT allows container ships to dock at the Le Havre terminals in 45 minutes, Honfleur/Radicatel in 1hr30 or Rouen in less than 5 hours, without any lock passage on the Seine.
Port 2000: a unique infrastructure!
Port 2000 and its three terminals assigned to private operators have a water depth of 15.30 to 16.30 metres for 330 days a year and a multimodal road, rail and waterway service provided by shuttle barges.
The two "North" terminals of the port of Le Havre offer excellent conditions of accessibility and services to goods.
Terminals on the Seine
Between Le Havre and Rouen, HAROPA PORT | Rouen operates five terminals for containerized traffic.
- Honfleur Terminal (Bolloré Port Logistics, Surveyfert, Sea Invest)
- Radicatel Terminal (Katoen Natie)
- Rouen Terminal (Bolloré Port Logistics, SOMAP)
Maritime terminal network
A container shuttle transport service is operated between the port of Le Havre, the Radicatel and Honfleur terminals (Logiseine, Bolloré Port Logistics and GPM de Rouen).
- 3 boats per week on a fixed day (basic rotation)
- unlimited, adaptable capacity
- optimization of container reshipment or delivery operations
- low storage cost
- smooth unloading / reloading operations on trucks
River container terminals
HAROPA PORT offers 6 river terminals for optimal service plus other river terminals beyond the Paris basin.
Six terminals at the Portes de Paris
- Gennevilliers (Paris Terminal SA)
- Bonneuil-sur-Marne (Paris Terminal SA)
- Limay (TDS Terminaux de Seine)
An enlarged river hinterland
HAROPA signs partnership agreements with numerous ports and thus extends the possibilities of river access beyond the Ile de France.
- Nogent-sur-Seine: enlargement of the hinterland towards the Champagne region
- Gron: connection of Burgundy to maritime terminals
Building on its success since its creation, HAROPA will extend its partnership offer to other French ports.
The advantages of a hub
The cloud containing solution, developed in collaboration with inland waterway logistics professionals, gives the inland ports of the Seine axis all the attributes of a hub with multiple advantages:
- single virtual terminal
- optimization of the management of empty containers at the 6 Paris Region terminals (Gennevilliers, Limay-Porcheville, Bruyères-sur-Oise, La Bourdonnais, Bonneuil-sur-Marne and Evry)
- easy use at secondary terminals
- better fluidity of container traffic on the river
- boat service as close as possible to logistics warehouses
- reduction of pollution, less congestion in Ile-de-France