- more than 94 000 TEUs handled in 2021;
- 1,500 to 2,000 containers processed/week (potential 2,500);
- 6 days of free parking;
- 6 rail shuttles per day between the maritime terminals and the multimodal terminal (regular, scheduled, flexible shuttles);
- 50% of full containers are exported via LHTE on D0 and nearly 45% on D+1.
More about the Le Havre terminal multimodal.
A strategic location
- Railway: 5 operators to Valenton, Dijon, Lyon, Bordeaux...
- Waterway: 9 operators with services on the entire Seine axis includind Paris ( Gennevilliers or Bonneuil) and Rouen
- Road: A29 and A13/A28 with access from 7am to 8pm from Monday to Friday
- Management of empty containers (buffer stock)
- Washing area
- Partnership with service providers for repair and preparation of reefer/dry
- Thermal treatment of containerized logs + on-site phytosanitary treatment
Customs and SOGET, two partners of the Multimodal Terminal and accelerators of your flows:
- Customs operations can be carried out either on the maritime terminal, during transfer or on the multimodal terminal;
- Site with IST customs status;
- Customs inspection area;
- AEO accreditation.
Dedicated website : https://www.lhte.fr/